2dae sicck got fever,sore throat,runing nose & many more la.Just went to see doc.Just cm back.
Just went to sum1 bloggie & realise tat person 4got my b'day le.Sobs!(jkjk)As her calender nvr put my b'day.I thgt the person would remember my b'day as she was 1 of my pri sch best fren.Maybe she 4got tat i am her pri sch fren le la.
I going to get my dream phone le!Yeah!My b'day present!!The phone I currently using is my 10 yrs old birthday present.Going 3 yrs liao lor.But dun knw my mum will buy a not.As she always so expensive or no $.I also knw she no $.But my phone lyk cannot hear lyk tat dun hav bluetooth & dun hav a lot of things de.Very sian!Dun hav anything to say liao!
BB
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Sicck & away frm sch
Posted by Pei Qi at 8/20/2008 03:23:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment