BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2nd post of the day

I just when to see all my fren blog.Went 2 jin yang's blog i den realise my maths test mark is same as him. i got 17/20. Then geog & sci i still dunno the result.I dunno if my class get the 2 pp a not as i nvr go.

I think i siao use the com since abt 3 lyk tat(I not sure ).I also go marilyn's blog.The blogskin is so nice! I lyk it very much but ytd i jus change the blog skin dun feel lyk changing the blogskin again.

May I knw who is xiao gal?The person who do the test.The do u knw my pri sch life de test.Pls tell me who u r!I jus wanna knw la.

Very sian nid to go do maths le.Actually, i no need to do the maths as 2dae nvr go.But now i think,do a bit lah won't die de.

I think still got abt 37days 3 hours 50sec to my birthday!So exciting!But i will be older by 1 yrs old but maybe i will change and grow more mature also things will change 4 the better too.
Bye bye le
2ml then post le

0 comments: