Left 38 daes to my birthday!!! I am sooo excited!
19 sept go out wif hui ee b'cos my bday on sat & got tuition at 2-3.45.celeb 1 week earlier.I also hear tat exam start on 25 sept so cannot go celeb.
Haiz!my ah yi want to follow us as she worry abt me lah.So she say she bring us to orchard road we go shopping and she go teach her students then we go bugis street shopping.Then Yesterday,change sitting arrangement.I think quite a lot of ppl dun lyk the new sitting arrangement.I still sitting there & wilson is still sitting beside me but now i sitting on the left and wilson on the right.Luckily,Hui ee change to Jovan's seat not too far away frm me.At least can talk to her.Then Zhi lin sitting at max's seat!Sian lah.As Zhi lin dun lyk me de ma, her face is always so black at me.lyk not happy lyk tat.Actually no matter where i sit.Everybdy will be unhappy.Unless i sit near or next to miao hui,hui ee,desiree & sum oth girl who won't hate me the la.
2dae during sci lesson i going to toliet then i slide then sprain my ankle.Now walk still a bit pain.Just on msn wif hui ee i tell her tat 19 sept can go out.She very happy.I also very happy.Hope tat nth will go wrong on sept 19 or i must find another date or hav another yr of cold cold b'day le.
Haiz! i dun knw la very confused but now the boys r better now no nasty words frm the boys.
Long time nvr see ms chin online leh.I wonder how is Ms Chin at NIE now.Miss her very much!Yesterday change a new monitor as the previous spoil le.The previous monitor the word blur blur de.But now the monitor is smaller but clearer and is a flat screen.The new monitor is bought by my jiu jiu.He say is free one.Maybe tis is second-hand i also dun knw.The monitor i think is smaller than 23 inches.As my ah yi say she want to buy a 23 inches de monitor.
Nth to say le so bb!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Posted by Pei Qi at 8/19/2008 03:56:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment