Mii 2dae & ytd very de angry cos I got wrong info lor but the newspp & jj lin’s blog say 18 oct mah. Then ytd go popular wan to buy dun hav then ask the ppl there. They say ytd is pre-order then dunno 20 or 21 oct the album then arrive. Very angry at tat time!!! L Then I pre-order lor, the price is quite cheap tis time $16.90 onli cheaper than previous time maybe is pre-order. But when ordering tat very happy cos got a pass to take photo with him on 22 Nov at the popular bkfair at suntec city.(SO HAPPY!!!HEHE!!!)^.^ Now wait till 2ml or Tues 2 go popular take lor.
Then maybe Wed then go back to sch cos I wanna avoid those 4 mosquitoes &their accomplices. HATE THEM VERY MUCH .Wanna curse them (maybe only 1 of them)which is the short short wan wear specs wan chn compo get 11 marks tat one cos his the most evil between the 4 mosquitoes.
I very angry cos I think my eng pp1 & 2 the marks very low. Nvm the lah will passed de.
Nth to say le!
Bye!
Peiqi!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Posted by Pei Qi at 10/19/2008 02:11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment