BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I tink I quite long nvr post le! i tink since 18 oct bah! now I enjoyin myself cos holiday le mah!Cos no mosquitoes around me tat one of the reasons, the oth is cos goin on holiday! I goin Genting, M’sia! I 4 yrs nvr go holiday le(dun laugh at me hor!!!) So dun bother to call me frm 4 nov – 8 nov or I will kill u! The oth reason is I got excuse nt to go class bbq party!!!!(until 2dae I still laugh cos I dun reali lik 1E5!)Cos of the jokes at me n the jokes were insulting me but whole class laugh at the jokes!!! It makin mii embrassin & nobdy stop them!!!But I lik 1E5 cos they r funny, esp the jokes tat they share n the stuff they do (d action)but I dun reali lik the jokes abt me as Thomas’ jokes r smtimes quite overboard!

It fun bein one of them but I make quite a lot of troubles smtimes partly bcos Thomas is an idiot abt makin those jokes n make me angry smtimes I feel lik killing him wif my own bare hands but tat will nvr happen de! OK! Probably I also at fault lah! Smbdy tell me tat Thomas tell him or her tat it was a joke to me at 1st but I took it too seriously n made him mad so he cont his joke! But would a joke last 4 mor than 3mths! of course I get fed up n I want to kill him lah! u nt frm my class maybe u dun knw but I tink u knw abit! Nvm!I dun mind ppl makin joke out of me but it is very ridiculous!

Nw I sad abt smthing which is abt my “Dar”, my idol actually, he is, JJ Lin! he is being criticise of the cover pic of him of his newest album, JJ陆!N the criticize by Singaporean. The country he is born! maybe u dunno how the pic look likes. Actually the outfit is a bit funny but tat is a kind of art! I knw tis frm JJ lin’s blog.Interested? Go tis web: http://www.jjfusion.com/show.php?id=397. Erm… I cannot get the pic… maybe I post oth day!

I goin sleep le
Gdnite!

1 comments:

DeeCee. said...

HEY PEIQI.
Im kinda DISAPPOINTED in ue for writing that ue hate 1e5 and ue are happy with it.

Hais..

DESIREE ):