BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hi I'm back :D
Today is the 24 of september 2011 which means 1 more month to Os.
I know that I'm not putting in my best effort!
But with help from the teachers I think I might be able to pass all the subjects.

3 more days to my sixteen birthday!
Today, I'm celebrating at home.Invited about 20 ppl but most of them couldn't make it or they are coming aft 10!
My wish is that my dear dear weiqi can come over but...
She's the sweetest friend I ever had!
She plan to buy a cake for me and also a cd with birthday wishes n something else!And Xiao Wen n her got me a smudge iPhone cover! So sweet of them!
So in return I'm planning some surprises for their birthday in return!
Their birthday is in Nov so I will start right after Os!

Weiqi can't come over today so I shall webcam with her tonight!

Ok that's it!shall upload some pics of the surprise when it's done!:)

Bye
Xoxo,
Peiqi :)

0 comments: