BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 23, 2011

Hey yo I'm back!was busy studying for mid year!but results are still a bit crappy...>_>
O level mother tongue nxt mon!I'm aiming for A2 but they just want me to get A1...No A1 this time round and I have to try again during year end again..=.= Great huh?
Oh ya I didn't blog for a long time so I didn't mention I had Chn tuition...
Didn't really make friends but at least I had a great time there!They are very nice and friendly and very normal unlike HER!
MT almost everyday!1st 5 periods and after sch from 2.30pm to 4.30pm!
U guys must be wondering why I'm at home now...cos I having flu!
Tomorrow still got extra lesson for Chn tuition...busy day tomorrow!
Organize post-exam k session but was ruined by someone n me(I think?)
Without her, I think my life is kindda great!
She just wants me to be hers!and I cannot be close to anyone else!SELFISH BITCH!!!!!

JJ's super coffee commercial is back in action!The first time it was aired,I tot it was my phone ringing!LMAO!!! I really like that song!

Saw JJ's weibo. He is quite happy and enjoying himself now.I think he is traveling in Europe?IDK! I'm not a stalker,ok?I'm just happy to see his broad (sp?) smile!

Last fri,I was so crazy that I changed spongebob theme song to something related to JJ!
This is it : who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
JUN JIE BAO BAO!

Cos in Chn spongebob is called hai mian bao bao!
I <3<3<3 JJ LIN & SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS TOO MUCH!!!!

Shall sign off here!
Xoxo,
Peiqi!:D

0 comments: