I still like to say the choice is yours!2dae is cny eve!happy cny in advance!maybe won't blog 2ml.maybe will blog 2nite again!
I would like to say good job to 4e2!our efforts finally paid off!videos will be up on fb soon but blur!i hate my cam!
Hui ee if u see this, I jus wanna tell u we can change ah boy's name to any animal!
Btw i'm nt tat free to blog tis yr but I will blog abt jj's event! So stalk me on fb,twitter and formspring instead!
Twitter: twitter.com/shesayspeiqi
Formspring: formspring.me/shesayspeiqi (i dun really rmb,should be correct)
Facebook: search my name or email!nt gonna tell u!
Ok i'm done for now!
I can't wait to go jj's event with sharmaine jie jie!
Jj's concert in march I can't wait too!
Test awaiting for me too!
Yea!tat's all!
Xoxo,
Peiqi!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
Posted by Pei Qi at 2/02/2011 03:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment