Oh ya did I mean mention in my previous post tat cruz teng was the host at the autograph session and I forgot to take a picture with him?
Did I mention tat I took a picture with lee teng and now its my fb dp?
And I didn't took the pic using my camera?!
Did I mention I still got 3 albums of she says tat I didn't bring and let jj sign on it cos I tot its gonna be on the lyrics book and not the cover?!
Damn it!now I replaying the memories of tat day and i'm regretting!
Grr...
Ok back to today event no I mean ytd as its after 12midnight now!
Went to CSI:the experience at singapore science centre!I would say its extremely interesting though I only went in for 1 round as u had to queue again/re-enter to see/investigate the next crime scene...did I mention tat I queue for around 45mins to get into tat exhibition?
After tat I went to IMM to daiso then went for dinner then walk around then home!did I mention tat I bought lotsa glow stick(i 4gt the name) for jj's concert which is like still a few weeks away?
I knw I use a lot of "Did I mention ..." in this post.
Kaygtgbye!
Xoxo,
Peiqi;-)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
"Did I mention..."
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6
Posted by Pei Qi at 2/20/2011 12:27:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment