BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

ok short post as i 4gt to do it earlier on then nw i wanna watch tv de countdwn!
i just wanna say i <3 2010 ttm but i wish 2011 will be better despite Os.
my 2010 resolution so did nt cm true.as i wanna grow smarter..but my results for tis yr is a complete disaster.Bt i <3 my class,my wife!!Also JJ i saw him a lot of times tis yr despite only small events!!at least i gt my bei dui bei hug but its nt nice!stop complaining!
becos of tis yr i <3 sch sort of.for certain stuff!cos i can c my wife,my frens,jokers fren,etc..
so my 2010 resolution will be bring forward to nxt yr but i will add more!!
I just miss the times in 2010 esp with JJ,my class,my wife,my t'chers(sm onli.onli those cute and funny ones).
And i also joined JJFC(SG) yippee!! and gt to knw lotsa JMs via fb esp phoebe,caroline and celia and lots more!!
i just wanna keep on my relationship with all my frens,wife,family and esp JJ.I want to <3 him more!!!
I still <3 fb as a lot of status and pics make happy despite a few are bad stuffs of me.
i wanna have gd result for Os!!!

Have a fabulous year ahead ev1!!
Happy new year!!
I <3 u,2010!!
I cant wait to receive 2011 too cos JJ concert in 2011.
i gtg
jus heard my favourite song!
Cheers,
peiqi
p/s: i cant wait for sch reopen but my hmw havent finish.oops!
oh btw in 2010 im glad tat i found 2 "sis",celia and phoebe,1 "wife"hui ee,1 "hubby",JJ.Ok LoL!huiee is my wife cum twin and JJ is my hubby as im his JM.Ok im jus joking.tis 4 ppl are my precious...(edited)

0 comments: