there us a lot of stuff going on these days...
my ah gong is in the hospital.had an operation ytd.feel tat he's kinda weird.mayb tis is the after effect.let's wait a few days n c how.
i have a lot of vid which i want to post on facebook but i dun hav enough time to edit.shall spend one whole day and sort the vids out.
i also have a lot of JJ's vid to post here actually sm of the song are kinda old which recently i find it nice and sm are new songs which are out a few month agos and sm are out recently which suppose to be in the upcoming album in Dec.
I also have a lot of pics to post on facebook which are my bday,my wife's day and sm recennt event and random pics.Same old excuse NO TIME!!D:
Tuition again 2ml!!!!Grrr..............
I have a vid of tat uncle which i might want to post on facebook but i tink he will kill me.....HAHAHAHA but i more fierce than him.
I'm learning JJ's new song "The perfect new world"(完美新世界) cos i dun hav time to download and i also dun hav time to sit infront of the com.Now I'm singing it with the MV but I sound very weird.Sound like a guy...=.=
I'm also waiting for Narnia 3: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
The trailer
Well,now i shld post up all the vids tat i wanna post up.Maybe i will post sm in another post.
Enjoy!
无聊-JJ lin(tis is in westside album,if im nt wrong.p/s:no mv)
街道-JJ Lin(tis is in JJ陆 album.p/s:no mv)
就是我-JJ Lin
突然累了-JJ Lin
erm..too much of those old songs.actually there are plenty more but i tink new songs would be better.read newer post bah...:D
Bye
peiqi
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Posted by Pei Qi at 11/10/2010 11:18:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment