last wed went bac to check pp then was lik omg all de result so lousy!!!I failed my sci but i knw tat aft overall will pass de then the rest was 50 or 60 which is border line de...Sianz!But sm1 tat i hate nt in our sch de his marks lousier than mine!Im so happy!Then ytd 1st 2 period bcm form t'cher's period cos check overall marks.Then i so lucky all pass but a lot of c5 n c6.HaHa!I gt 1 a2 4 maths(can take A maths a nt arh?)I wan take A maths & POA so I wan go 3e5 but based on my marks better say byebye bah!Haiz,y i gt onli 1 a2,1 b3,3 b4,2 c5 & 2 c6!? Y canot 2 or 3 A1 or A2 then dun hav c6 lei!?
Sianz,I wan better results!:(
Ltr gt 流星花园last episode wonder hw is the ending?Then also gt 桃花小妹a nice n funny taiwanese idol drama!!!
YAY 2nite gt so many nice show!
ytd nite watch death note part 1 super nice & i watch frm 11.30 to 2am(lol).Nxt week i wan watch part 2!!!
Nxt fri also las week of sch!YAY!!!
gtg
bye
peiqi
Saturday, October 24, 2009
Posted by Pei Qi at 10/24/2009 07:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment