WTH Pet society under construction!!!Cannot play!!!Angry!!!
i wan X bold n smudge tee n the concert tee.too bad u nt goin cos got concert tee.MUAHAHA!!!I so evil.
Y SMG tee so ex arh?!JJ can cheaper a nt?So ex i can nt afford!!!
2ml JJ bday,sat JJ concert then 2ml de 6 mths ltr is my bday!I sot de still gt 6 mths tink till so faraway 4 wat.maybe by then i die liao leh.u won't noe wat will happen the nxt moment.
My stupid tummy keep on soo pain.pain 4 wat?the stupid medi giv me the runs then doc say will get use to it de!Get use must wait then i no nid go sch le lor.I wonder y she can be doc she lik brainless lor.
Can i hav a laptop? 4 my bday?my mum say no lor cos the tix also my bday present.Then i say ya la including children's day,youth day,national day and etc.
i mus save to buy lor! poor me ! lik real!
Anybdy interested in buying shirts or anything frm SMG can go to visit www.smudgestore.com or 8A Ann Siang Hill(lvl 2) operating hrs: 12noon-8pm
tuesday-sunday close on Mondays & public holiday.
sat i go watch his concert then post pics if can tak pics.mii dunno la wait then c lor.
Bye
Peiqi
P/S gt a lot of typo error probably.then 2ml gt D&T.Darn it!!! I hate ART n D&T cos i tink drawing is hard!!!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by Pei Qi at 3/26/2009 06:40:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment