Hey everybdy! is the pic nice?I got it frm jj lin's blog.It will be one of the photo in his new album which is coming out soon.I love the pic!^.^
Go to tis web:http://www.jjfusion.com/show.php?id=391 (Tis abt his new album.
I always go http://jj.youyou.com/ see got any interest stuffs tat jj lin hav upload.U go de web above then u click 俊杰blog.Or listen to the song got many things de.Or also can go http://www.youyou.com/ then u go to the bottom left of the page a corner call 悠悠小客厅 there got quite a lot of stars blogs like 阿杜,林宇中,金沙,BY2 and many more stars.Everybdy can go take a look but mostly in chn.
Now everyday watch dvd,play com,posting on blog, go out & sm oth stupid things.Now waiting 4 wed to see my results also waiting 4 jj lin album to cm out & really wish 2ml is sch holi le. then Nov go Genting 4 holiday!( I 4 yrs nvr go to genting & go holiday le!)
Nth to say le!
Bye Bye!
Peiqi.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Realli happy
Posted by Pei Qi at 10/12/2008 03:25:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment