BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yeah!

Ytd got my new hp.Got Bluetooth!Finally!Then i keep on playing wif it.I just dwnload songs into only dwnloads 10 songs all by JJ Lin frm his westside album.I also want to put sum of the songs as my ring tone & sms tone.Also got Sims game,can play lah.2dae i go tuition i bring the hp take pics of the teacher & receptionist but not clear.Aft tuition ah yi and me go tam mall.

Buy a teddy bear. Previously,when i was pri 2 i bought 2 alrdy a big one called Gigi & a medium one called Dada.Then i say they r couple then buy the small one a their child. lolz! Unfortunately,no more stock le.2dae my ah yi say "Gigi Dada child!"I say "Ya hor!I want buy!" Then she say :u use ur $ buy la."I say i pay $10 & u pay $1." Cos the bear $11 ma.She say" U really wan to buy i thgt u joking?" I then say " I really want to buy!" Then go Swensen eat ice cream.Actually only eat ice cream but in the end eat spaghetti & ice cream.As my ahyi eat chicken rice at 3.30 so she not hungry.Eat ice cream until halfway,my mum call me.She ask me where am i?I say Swensen.Then she say oo.Actually she at M1 but i dun knw then she suddenly cm wif her male fren.I ask him to pay.I serious de.Then i say u pay i wan to eat crayfish spaghetti then i order.Wait very long.Then eat almost finish not very nice i say i dun wan le.My ah yi say must eat finish as she wan to pay.Just now cm hm she say so ex shld ask my mum fren pay. Al2gether i think abt $42+.bcos got 17% charge 7% GST & 10 % service charge.Aft Swensen go buy hp pouch at cute tink near the lift there level 3.All the things very cute the got animal.Then go Fairprice buy ingredients 4 mon,hm econ test. must reach sch b4 7 to prepare.Sianz.2ml going to test cook.I am going to cook Fried noodles so wish me luck as nobdy in my family knw how to cook it.

Now the new hp cannot bring to sch as i last time bu gwai got bad record so my mum dun let me bring to sch.she also worry i lost the hp.I also cannot use the hp at hm or my jiu jiu will not buy me hp as maybe my b'day got as he say wait till sept then see.So if my jiu jiu buy another hp i will use tis new hp & the hp tat he buy will gif sumelse to use..I also dun knw lah.Not sure.Most important whoever read tis post cannot tell oth ppl or they will die!As tis post is curse.Whahaha!
BB
GTG
Want to sleep veri tired.

0 comments: