Saturday,I watch Olympics opening ceremony until abt 1.30am.Wait to see team Singapore.I keep on wait,wait until abt 180 or 190 country then saw team Singapore.So excited!This few days watch the news and see if Singapore is on the top ten list but dun hav so sad.But China was the leading team everyday maybe their country got more ppl.Yesterday saw the news.The news say Tao Li the butterfly style swimmer went into the finals.Then 2dae is the final competition but she nvr won la so saad!:(
Jus now went to JJ Lin's blog again.He took pic of the Olympics.He was lyk so excited lor.The website to the pics --> http://www.jjfusion.com/show.php?id=377
So sian tis week is lyk the exam week lor.Soo many test!Got Home Econ test on wed,maths & sci test on thurs & I think fri got geog test.I even got chinese spelling 2ml as i didn't go last wed.I was lyk studying and doing hmw lyk siao.
Gtg or else get scolding 4 not studying 4 all the test.
bye
Monday, August 11, 2008
Beijing Olympics 2008 Roxs
Posted by Pei Qi at 8/11/2008 02:22:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment